Monday, 25 February 2008
First attempt!
I am not entirely sure what I am doing with this, but need to keep up with Tina....so here goes!!! I hope that this will be a good way for our scattered friends to keep up with our chaotic goings on (if I can find time amongst the chaos to keep this updated!). Jamie and Robbie don't give me too much time to mess about with the computer, so hopefully I will manage to keep this up to date!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there. I am impressed. This whole blogging thing took me like a year to get convinced it was a good idea and then it took me a few days to get up and running.
We miss you so much too. We play pretend airport and airplane and fly to see you guys ALL THE TIME. I wish it werent pretend.
Big Hugs and we will chat soon!
T
Post a Comment